A Health Coach helps people to gain the knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to take responsibility of their diet and lifestyle helping them to reach their health goals.
A CNM Health Coach should:
- identify potential underlying issues (eg. overweight – potential thyroid issue, unexplained low mood – potential gut issue)
- be a safe practitioner and identify any potential red flags, referring to a GP or specialist health practitioner if required
- work with the client to make a plan to reach their health goals
- take a holistic approach to health (our pillars)
- motivate and educate the client to make a long term change
- have the tools to market and promote themselves in the health industry through all media elements
Why the world needs Health Coaches
Health Coaches are changing the lives of people all over the world. Doctors offices, Multi-national companies and Wellness Clinics are employing Health Coaches to improve the general health and wellness of their clients and employees.
Why become a Health Coach?
Doctors do not have the time or the training to help patients create and meet their long term health goals. A CNM Health Coach can work alongside a doctor to meet this demand.
Be your own boss
As a Health Coach you set your own schedule working at a time and in a place that is convenient for you.
Have a career with purpose
As a Health Coach you will support people suffering from an array of health concerns.
The Health Coaching industry is now valued at over $1 billion annually. The work opportunities as a Health Coach are never ending and so to is the associated income.
A career with a lot of variety
Many doors open with a Health Coaching qualification. You can write a book, become a corporate consultant, launch your own health product and lots more.